Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
“Our name embodies what we believe in: we focus on people, because we work with and for them, with our clients’ wellbeing as our primary concern. Everything that surrounds us and everything we create is a matter of scale and proportion: we believe in people-centred change and development, working for a human-scale world, for psychologically and ecologically sustainable development, mental health and stability.” – Dr. Karner Orsolya, senior consultant
COUNSELING IN ENGLISH
The impact and benefits of EAP
- employee performance increases → company productivity increases
- less absenteeism and sick days
- better working climate, more harmonious working relationships, fewer inter-, and intra-team problems
- increased loyalty and commitment to employer → lower turnover rate
- preparedness and quicker reaction to a possible workplace crisis situation, or a restriction/reorganisation resulting from a new epidemic wave
- employer branding factor: attracting new staff improves
- employee satisfaction increases
There are situations in life that challenge people, and there are times when they may feel they cannot cope with the difficulties alone. If you feel that you would benefit from the support of a psychologist to work on the issues you are struggling with, you have found the right place. Contact us if you’re in a rut and would like to talk to someone who will listen and help you find your way, whether you have a personal or work-related problem.
Innovative HR solutions for a healthy organisation.
A corporate wellbeing programme.
Employer mental health support is needed now more than ever – the changes caused by the pandemic pose new challenges for businesses – at every level of the organisation.
OUR PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS
Develop your team with us!
1122 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 7. II/9
+(36) 30 665 4556